The Harris Administration (2014-2015)
During his time as President, Brett Harris and his team:
- Started Block by Block to give meals to students in need,
- Started Cowbell Cabs to provide safe transportation to students,
- The senate, led by Haley Grantham, restructured homecoming court to make it more of a merit based competition and provide opportunities for all students to be able to have a fair chance of being selected,
- Led a statewide push with the IHL to allow for a student activity fee to help improve the student experience on campus,
- And researched other Universities Freshman welcome programs and helped start New Maroon Camp.